APAC Bi-weekly meetings are holding weekly to support FUDcon KL 2012. The same has been done at the next FUDcon at Pune in the last year. However we had the FAm APAC meeting today as usual.
Following is the important points from the meeting;
The meeting chaired by Truong Tuan.
Action Items from the meeting;
- bckurera add more ideas into things need to be discussed f2f at FUDCon KL
- FranciscoD “Update meeting agenda to focus on what needs to be discussed” should be added to the section on improving APAC meetings
- FranciscoD Add “Trac tickets to be discussed to be tagged ‘meeting'” to improve APAC meetings
- FranciscoD design a survey to get feedback from APAC ambassadors
- FranciscoD add “India trac to be shut down etc” to list of f2f discussion ideas
- bckurera , ask mbuf to request the funding at apac trac
- FranciscoD email India list requesting them to open all funding requests at the apac trac since they need to be discussed and approved at -apac meetings
- dramsey manage people to add more F17 release party wikis
- bckurera to work on video to elaborate the importance of apac-trac
- move the wiki page to be more relative with FUDCon KL: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/BoF_discussion and tag it [[Category:Ambassadors APAC]]
Review APAC trac tickets
Logs of the meeting can be found at http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-31/apac.2012-03-31-04.00.html and Truong Tuan has posted the logs to the mailing list.
The next meeting will be a special meeting focusing on FUDCon KL 2012 and will be held on 2012 April 07th.