As per the timeline for the gsoc program the students’ will start submitting their proposals from 26th March 2012. If you are interested in participating with the gsoc program with Fedora project as a mentor please make sure your idea is ready to go though the program.
- The idea page will be freeze from 25th March(ideas will not be accepted from this date onwards), make sure your idea is on the wiki.
- Every idea should have to have a mentor, having a co-mentor would be a plus.
- Idea which does not have a mentor will not be selected for gsoc program, therefore those ideas will be removed.
If you are interested in gsoc but do not have your own idea consider mentoring a project from the students’ idea list.
Further please be kind enough to make sure following check list is competed as well;
Make sure you have,
- read the mentors’ guide
- Joined with the summer-coding mailing list if you have not already joined
- Registered as a mentor with Google-melange
- Applied for the mentorship with fedora in Google-melange
Enjoy summer coding !!