We had the APAC bi-weekly Fedora Ambassadors’ meeting today as usual.
Following is the important points from the meeting;
The meeting chaired by Truong Tuan.
- We discussed on the proposal to make APAC more centralized (eg: trac..)
- APAC Trac for Regional Support, agreed with the Taiwan funding request.
- David Ramsey has reminded about APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties
- Izhar Firdaus informed about fudconkl funding requests and the deadline extension, 27th March
- All FAms agreed to have weekly meeting until FUDCon KL 2012 happen on same time.
Logs of the meeting can be found at http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-17/apac.2012-03-17-03.59.html and Ankur Sinha has posted the logs to the mailing list.
The next meeting will be a special meeting focusing on FUDCon KL 2012 and will be held on 2012 March 24th.